Terms of Purchase
General Inclusions / Exclusions
JONATHAN ON SAFARI PACKAGE PRICE 2013
Double Occupancy :
Package Price starts from: $4,495 per person sharing
Optional Room Upgrade add $475 total per person sharing*
(Total $4,970 for all deluxe accommodations)
Package Price starts from: $5,965 per single
Optional Room Upgrade add $950 total*
(Total $6,915 for all deluxe accommodations)
* Optional one level category upgrade to a Deluxe room at the Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town during duration of stay
(See full upgrade description below)
Above Prices effective 1/1/2013
25% deposit upon Confirmation of Booking
75% balance of payment due by July 15, 2013
Reservations made after July 15, 2013, payment due in full.
TRIP INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
CALL FOR DETAILS 305.651.3636
Click HERE for a quote/to purchase insurance.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
All payments are non refundable.
All Price Quotes above include a 4% check payment discount.
Prices quoted are subject to the following criteria:
- Based on per person sharing (Single Supplement Rates available)
- Based on a minimum of 20 guests traveling **
- Covers Land Arrangements in South Africa
- International and Local Air fares not included. These can be included on certain air itineraries or sold separately.
(Timeless Destinations can assist with International flights and local flights)
- Based on the South African Rand and shown in U.S. dollars.
These rates are calculated on daily currency rates which fluctuate and will be recalculated at time of final payment.
**In the unlikely event that we do not reach the minimum threshold of 20 guests we reserve the option of canceling the Tour, whereupon all monies received will be refunded.
GENERAL INCLUSIONS :
• All accommodation on a shared basis; see single supplement pricing.
• Certain Meals on 9 day tour as specified: 8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 5 Dinners, High teas on safari
• Excursions and transfers in luxury private vehicles as indicated in "The Tour"
• Entrance fees to planned excursions as specified.
• Wine tastings on winelands tour
• The safari lodge includes two game activities a day in their tariff (one in the morning and the afternoon).
• Services of the Game lodge includes full board (all meals) guides, trackers and staff.
• Relevant park fees as specified in quote;
• Laundry can be done at most camps/lodges and hotels. In some cases this is included in the tariff quoted.
• Airport transfers as specified.
• Accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies & relevant Value Added Tax (VAT)/ Government Sales Tax (GST).
• Meals not specified in the quote such as lunch and dinner in city hotels;
• Drinks, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified in the quote.
• Alcoholic and non-Alcoholic beverages on Safari
• Any scheduled flights and related taxes;
• Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance.
• Laundry service if not included in tariff
• Staff gratuities;
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control.
• Any items of a personal nature.
We can never overstate how essential it is to purchase adequate trip insurance to protect your trip investment for the JB safari trip.
Call or email us to discuss what type of coverage you need. You will be surprised how relatively affordable it is against the risk of losing your non refundable payments. Reassess any existing insurance cover you may have (credit cars, timeshare, etc) in case these do not adequately cover the full extent of your trip to South Africa.
We are approved sellers of Travel Guard but you are free to choose any insurance provider. Yes we do receive a small commission from our insurance sales and we will gladly pass this along if it means you are not at risk by purchasing a policy.
Click the banner below to obtain a no obligation quote or simply call us 305.651.3636
Join Jonathan Butler on Safari
South Africa 2013
October 22 - 30, 2013
Optional Personal Extensions on Request
Jonathan Butler Safari - All Rights Reserved - Updated 1/3/2013